Applying is easy
- I’m an Australian student
- I’m not an Australian student
- and want to…
- and want to do my first degree after completing year 12
- and want to start my first degree after a break from study
- and want to do a postgraduate degree
- and want to transfer to La Trobe from another institution
- in Victoria
- in New South Wales
- elsewhere in Australia
- outside Australia
You should apply using:
- Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC)* OR
- Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)*
- *Check the VTAC or UAC websites for application deadlines and confirm any course specific requirements using the find a course search below.
- You may be able to apply direct with La Trobe. Use the find a course search below to check out course specific eligibility.
- For coursework: online application form*
Master’s degrees, Graduate Diplomas or Graduate Certificates through coursework
*Graduate Entry Teaching should apply using Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) or Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). Check the VTAC or UAC websites for application deadlines.
- For research: a downloadable application form
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master’s degrees by research